Sunday, March 6, 2011

NOOOO~!!!!!

I hate school.! (ノД`)・゜・。
So here's one of million resons why I hate school. In Sweden they have something called ''PRAO''.You try working for a week.! Horrible I don't know where I'm gonna work in the future! ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ I'm only 15 years old how I'm I supposed to know.I don't even wanna try working~! And It's not even like you work for money.! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 It's so painfull being different than everybody. It's not like I'm being rassistic or anything like that I just don't belong here~!! ;´Д`);´Д`);´Д`);´Д`)
!nemui! さげぽよ ~!


               Here's Tsubasas picture at TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION

                   益若つばさの画像「ガールズドアーズ☆コラボ服」
Here's the link to her blog
http://ameblo.jp/ameblo-tsubasa/ 

she so cute~!^^
                  益若つばさの画像「ガールズドアーズ☆コラボ服」

and one more thing here's Kumicky

speak about plastic surgery.but i don't thin there's anything wrong with that~! I'm sure that i'm also gonna have plastic surgery in the future.

Well that's it for now (*´・ω・)ノ~~ †おやすみ☆†

No comments:

Post a Comment