Saturday, March 12, 2011

answer to a question

I got a question that I'm gonna answer^^
i checked ur profile and ur location is Sweden,Tokyo,Poland.. i understand sweden and tokyo.. but why poland ? >.<
The answer is
 I lived there for about 5 years and I have a house there and I go there often when it's summer.I also speak polish,but I suck at writing.I went to shool there to but that was about 6 years ago^^
Tokyo becouse I was born in Japan and my father is Japanese and I lived there too.^.^
Sweden becouse it's the country that I'm currenty living in.I really don't like it here.Why?Cuz it's cold and they don't have good stores and everyone looks the same.And I'm just really different.
I also lived in Germany but only for a little while.


4 comments:

  1. Cute blog^.^ I've read all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thak you for taking your precious time to read my blog\(^.^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome ^^ i really like u and ur blog ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola dear! i'm from malaysia.your blog was damn kawaii ! aegyo~ luv it !! (>.<)

    ReplyDelete